HERE ARE SOME RULES:
To be eligible to receive a referral credit you must be a Staske Photography Client with a session that has been booked & paid for or have had a previous session.
- Referral money CANNOT be used for past session prints or money back from previous sessions, only future sessions with me.
- Referrals are not retroactive- can only be new referral clients and not from a past session.
- You can refer as many people as you like, there is no cap on the amount of referral credit you can receive!
- It is only considered a referral when the client you refer has FULLY paid for their session.
- If your referral books and cancels you will not receive a referral credit.
- When your referrals book, they will need to let me know that you referred them.
- If 2 clients refer 1 person I will only credit the first name that is given to me ( sorry we just can’t credit more than 1)
- You cannot transfer your referral credit to someone else, It must be used by you only.
- This referral credit is not actual money, you will not receive actual money, just a note on your account and a discount off the session fee for the next session you book.