We can’t wait for you to really enjoy your beautifully finished portraits in your own home.We highly encourage our clients to read this guide in its entirety. This process is very simple and designed to make everything run smoothly and efficiently.
We are a small studio with a lot of volume, and it is very important to implement these procedures so we can be absolutely sure that every client can received the best possible value and fabulous customer service that they deserve.
The only issues or frustrations come from the clients who have failed to take the
time to become informed and familiar with our system so Again, Please do yourself a favor and be in the know!! Thank you.
Your portrait session includes 1 Review and Ordering Session. The Review & Ordering Session takes only about an hour with proper planning and having all decision makers present.
POINTS TO REMEMBER:
- We ask all orders to be paid for at the time the order is placed.
- Finished orders will be delivered in 3-4 weeks.
- We accept Visa, Mc, American Express, Discover, Checks and Cash.
- Payment plans available for orders over $1000. Please talk to Roberta prior to your review and ordering appointment for details.
- We do not have proofs, Printed thumbnails are for ordering purposes only and are copyrighted.
- Thumbnails may leave the studio with a paid in full order or a $500 non-refundable pre-purchase retainer.
- Additional ordering after your 1st review and ordering appointments are $100
- The image can be put online for review with a $500 non-refundable purchase order placed within 3 days.
- After 3 days, Your online gallery will expire and can be renewed for another 3 days for $25.
- All reorders have a minimum purchase of $300 plus tax and shipping & handling.
FINANCING FOR YOUR PORTRAITS :
Please view Portrait Planning Guide, Pricing Guide, Art Products Guide & Canvas Cluster Guide here!